- EMI can offer a complete range of precision Conductive O-rings conforming to international standards in both solid and cellular elastomeric materials. Ranges covered include BS1806, BS4518, AS568A, DIN 3770, SMS1586, JIS B2401 and ISO 3601, as well as non-standard O-ring sizes including miniature and micro.
- Standard solid Conductive O-ring materials include Conductive Silicone, Conductive Fluorosilicone, Conductive EPDM, Conductive Neoprene, Conductive Viton®, Conductive Nitrile, Conductive Carboxylated Nitrile, Conductive Hydrogenated Nitrile, Conductive Polyurethane, Conductive PTFE, Conductive Teflon (FEP or PFA) encapsulated O-rings.
- Along with our Solid Elastomer Conductive O-Rings we can also offer a limited number of sizes for moulded Conductive Sponge O-rings in a range of materials including, Conductive Neoprene, Conductive Nitrile, Conductive EPDM and Conductive Silicone. For uncommon or bespoke sizes we can lay down new tooling if there is sufficient requirement.
- To compliment our range of moulded Conductive O-Rings we also keep a wide range of conductive sponge and solid cord sections in stock ready to be bonded or vulcanised in to continuous rings.
- For further information please contact us to discuss your applications with our technical or relationship management teams.
- Full technical Data Sheets are available for all materials and grades listed, please click on the materials below to see further material specific information.
Save Time & Costs With Our Pre-Approved & Pre-Tested Products
Our Relationship Managers & Technical Team Are On Hand For You