Sponge/Foam & Cellular Grades
From reticulated foams to closed cell sponges
The materials listed below are a selection of Compounds and Grades that we can supply in various forms including, Sheet, Moulded, Extruded and O Ring.
If you open each material it will explain its basic properties and characteristics as well as show you a table of the more common grades available. This information is for your general guidance only. We recommend that you contact our technical sales team to discuss any specific or potential application.
Full technical Data sheets are available for all materials and grades listed and will be forwarded on request.
This product is available in the following materials:
• 401 - Silicone Sponge (Closed Cell),
• 402 - Silicone Foam (Semi Closed Cell),
• 403 - Silicone Foam (Open Cell),
• 404 - Neoprene (Chloroprene),
• 405 - Neoprene/EPDM/SBR Blend,
• 406 - EPDM (Closed Cell),
• 407 - EPDM (Semi Closed Cell),
• 408 - EPDM/PE/SBR Blend,
• 409 - Nitrile,
• 410 - Nitrile/PVC Blend,
• 411 - Nitrile/PVC/ Neo Blend,
• 412 - PVC,
• 413 - SBR,
• 414 - Natural/SBR Blend,
• 415 - Epichlorohydrin,
• 416 - Viton,
• 417 - EVA/PE,
• 418 - Polyester (Filtration Foam).