Solid Rubber Compounds Grades
Wide Range of commercial and specified elastomers
The materials listed below are a selection of Compounds and Grades that we can supply in various forms including, Sheet, Moulded, Extruded and O Ring. Each material has an explanation of its basic properties and characteristics as well as a table of the more common grades available. This information is for general guidance only, for any specific or potential application please contact our technical sales team to discuss.
Full technical pdf Data sheets are available for all materials and grades listed.
This product is available in the following materials:
• 301 - SILICONE(VMQ) Solid Rubber Compounds,
• 302 - FLUOROSILICONE (FVMQ) Solid Rubber Compounds,
• 303 - FLUOROCARBON (VITON®) FKM Solid Rubber Compounds,
• 304 - NEOPRENE (CHLOROPRENE) (CR) Solid Rubber Compounds,
• 305 - PERFLUOROCARBON (FFKM) Solid Rubber Compounds,
• 306 - ETHYLENE PROPYLENE (EPM & EPDM) Solid Rubber Compounds,
• 307 - VAMAC® (POLYETHYLENECOMETHYLACRYLATE) Solid Rubber Compounds,
• 308 - BUTYL (ISOBUTYLENE-ISOPRENE) (IIR) Solid Rubber Compounds,
• 309 - NITRILE (ACRILONITRILE-ISOPRENE) (IIR),
• 310 - HYPALON® (CHLOROSUPLHONATED PE) (CSM),
• 314 - NATURAL (NR).