Standard and Non Standard sizes moulded and vulcanised
EMI can offer a complete range of precision O-rings conforming to international standards in both solid and cellular elastomeric materials. Ranges covered include BS1806, BS4518, AS568A, DIN 3770, SMS1586, JIS B2401 and ISO 3601, as well as non-standard O-ring sizes including miniature and micro.
Standard solid materials include Silicone, Fluorosilicone, EPDM, Neoprene, Viton®, Nitrile, Carboxylated Nitrile, Hydrogenated Nitrile, Polyurethane, PTFE, Teflon(FEP or PFA) encapsulated O-rings, Aflas®, Isolast®, Kalrez®, or Chemraz®.
Along with our Solid Elastomer O Rings we can also offer a limited number of sizes for moulded Sponge O rings in a range of materials including, Neoprene, Nitrile, EPDM and Silicone. Although at present we have a limited range of sizes we can lay down new tooling if there is sufficient requirement.
To compliment our range of moulded O-Rings we also keep a wide range of sponge and solid cord sections in stock ready to be bonded or vulcanised in to continuous rings.
For further information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This product is available in the following materials:
• 301 - SILICONE(VMQ) Solid Rubber Compounds,
• 302 - FLUOROSILICONE (FVMQ) Solid Rubber Compounds,
• 303 - FLUOROCARBON (VITON®) FKM Solid Rubber Compounds,
• 304 - NEOPRENE (CHLOROPRENE) (CR) Solid Rubber Compounds,
• 305 - PERFLUOROCARBON (FFKM) Solid Rubber Compounds,
• 306 - ETHYLENE PROPYLENE (EPM & EPDM) Solid Rubber Compounds,
• 307 - VAMAC® (POLYETHYLENECOMETHYLACRYLATE) Solid Rubber Compounds,
• 308 - BUTYL (ISOBUTYLENE-ISOPRENE) (IIR) Solid Rubber Compounds,
• 309 - NITRILE (ACRILONITRILE-ISOPRENE) (IIR),
• 310 - HYPALON® (CHLOROSUPLHONATED PE) (CSM),
• 314 - NATURAL (NR),
• 401 - Silicone Sponge (Closed Cell),
• 402 - Silicone Foam (Semi Closed Cell),
• 403 - Silicone Foam (Open Cell),
• 404 - Neoprene (Chloroprene),
• 405 - Neoprene/EPDM/SBR Blend,
• 406 - EPDM (Closed Cell),
• 407 - EPDM (Semi Closed Cell),
nbsp; • 408 - EPDM/PE/SBR Blend,
• 409 - Nitrile,
• 410 - Nitrile/PVC Blend,
• 411 - Nitrile/PVC/ Neo Blend,
• 412 - PVC,
• 413 - SBR,
• 414 - Natural/SBR Blend,
• 415 - Epichlorohydrin,
• 416 - Viton,
• 417 - EVA/PE,
• 418 - Polyester (Filtration Foam),
• 420 - Fluorosilicone Sponge,
• 421 - Hypalon.