Low and medium volume mouldings available
When you require a 3 dimensional component there are very few options available. The most common and probably best known is moulding which has 2 main areas.
The first area is compression moulding, which is most frequently used on lower volume or larger sized components and utilises cheaper tooling than the second main area which is injection moulding which is more suited to high volume smaller components that tend to have a cheaper component cost but has higher initial tooling charges.
For customers who require low to medium volume moulded items we can offer a comprehensive range of facilities and services, from design advice and prototyping to final full production runs.
We have an almost infinite range of materials and grades available including some uniquely compounded for very specialist applications.
Using our expertise and knowledge we can offer our customers advice on all aspects of creating a new and successful product.
With both Injection and Compression methods available and a rapid prototyping system we can help you perfect a cost effective quality moulding.
This product is available in the following materials:
• 301 - SILICONE(VMQ) Solid Rubber Compounds,
• 302 - FLUOROSILICONE (FVMQ) Solid Rubber Compounds,
• 303 - FLUOROCARBON (VITON®) FKM Solid Rubber Compounds,
• 304 - NEOPRENE (CHLOROPRENE) (CR) Solid Rubber Compounds,
• 305 - PERFLUOROCARBON (FFKM) Solid Rubber Compounds,
• 306 - ETHYLENE PROPYLENE (EPM & EPDM) Solid Rubber Compounds,
• 307 - VAMAC® (POLYETHYLENECOMETHYLACRYLATE) Solid Rubber Compounds,
• 308 - BUTYL (ISOBUTYLENE-ISOPRENE) (IIR) Solid Rubber Compounds,
• 309 - NITRILE (ACRILONITRILE-ISOPRENE) (IIR),
• 310 - HYPALON® (CHLOROSUPLHONATED PE) (CSM),
• 314 - NATURAL (NR),
• 401 - Silicone Sponge (Closed Cell),
• 404 - Neoprene (Chloroprene),
• 405 - Neoprene/EPDM/SBR Blend,
• 406 - EPDM (Closed Cell),
• 407 - EPDM (Semi Closed Cell),
• 408 - EPDM/PE/SBR Blend,
• 409 - Nitrile,
• 410 - Nitrile/PVC Blend,
• 411 - Nitrile/PVC/ Neo Blend,
• 416 - Viton,
• 420 - Fluorosilicone Sponge.